Employment Oportunities in Architectural Woodworking
Experienced Project Manager needed for an established
AWI Woodworking Firm. Must have extensive experience managing high-end
corporate and residential projects. Background in General Construction may
be adaptable. Will report to firm's President.
- Position requires knowlegde to perform the job,
ability to apply the knowledge and the personal traits/values to achieve the
- Responsible for co-ordinating all aspects of the project
including scheduling, production, and installation.
- Project Manager is the primary contact between the customer and operations.
- Must meet short and unpredictable deadlines.
- Prepare paperwork in advance to relieve supervisor of many administrative tasks
- Track the status of suppliers and subcontractors who will build or install product. Visit their facilities to monitor quality and production.
- Anticipate and balance the workload.
- Distribute all details, drawings and information to engineering department. Retrieve information for engineers. Alert customer when information is not available.
- Review production documents for conformity to architect's documents and the company's estimates.
- Check jobsite and attend meetings on a routine basis to verify manpower, environmental conditions, installation procedures and quality.
- Review and complete punchlists expeditiously.
North Attleboro, Massachusetts 02763-1174
to VWC home page